Custom Search

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Adopted Two New Guinea Pigs!



I adopted two new guinea pigs today!
Its national adoption weekend, so I went down to good ol' Petco and had a look around. My mom said she wouldn't take me because she knows she can't resist little animals (except for rats). But, she obliged and we saw a pair of guinea pigs, the short haired sand-colored Sandy and the long-haired Aubrey. We adopted them and now they're at home with our first guinea pig, Eleesia (She has a facebook as Eleesia Pig).

At first, they sniffed eachother and walked around shyly, but then they started bonding. For some reason, Aubrey and Eleesia fought a little, but they're still OK with eachother.

Guinea pigs are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Just like in G-Force, har har...
    Aubrey loks like Huxley...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...they look cute! :D i never watched g-force...

    ReplyDelete