Custom Search

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ergh......

gah...... im. so. sore.

i should stretch more before tennis, that would be an amazing idea....

or i could stop slipping on the FRICKIN WET TENNIS COURT???!!!!!

pantpant....

On the otherhand, I discovered that broken slate can hurt. A lot.
Mrs. Town gave me a small piece, bout the size of your thumb, since it had broken off a larger piece of slate. NOT A GOOD IDEA TO PUT IN ONE'S POCKET WHEN YOU STICK YOUR ANDS IN THEM ALL THE TIME. ouch......

im wondering....
who here thinks Taylor Swift deserved those Grammies? i dont.... i with Lady GaGa

i apologize for this jumbled post, for my head is jumbled.

here's a intersting question...
when is a door not a door?

good luck...

7 comments:

  1. ya but beyonce got more grammies than taylor swift...

    ReplyDelete
  2. genuis u chris... OHHHH ajar...lol nice... i think taylor swift nd lady gaga r both nice... lady gaga doesnt sound that screwed when shes talkin... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. YOU FREAKIN MADE ME TRIP OVER MY FOOT because of a door. I MUST AVOID DOORS FROM NOW ON!!! Haha. Why the heck do you put rocks in your pocket and smell them.

    And your head is always jumbled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U SORE!?!??! HA. u hav NO IDEA HOW SORE I AM. ARGHHHHH... i fell on gallery and my neck hurts. i did som com. service and now my back's sore. and my legs r sore 2. HA. yah ur head is always jumbled. y DO u put rocks in ur pocket and smell them??!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. CATHERINE!!! write so we can read. I couldn't figure out what com. service was!!! Write. In. Complete. Sentences. Just like everyone else...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hello! I just discovered everyone's blogs. It was quite fun to find out how many people had blogs :)

    p.s. Taylor Swift didn't deserve any of them.

    ReplyDelete